RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article

Mom’s…”How To Organize Your Car”

Trackback URL

1. 6 Comment(s)

2. By Michele on Feb 17, 2011 | Reply

Not sure where I found you. Maybe it was through Mari Smith from online marketing???? We do similar stuff but I just LOVE your videos. I am in the process of having my blog built and so that’s exciting. Keep the great videos coming. You have inspired me to organize my car! :)

3. By Tricia Ewing on Feb 18, 2011 | Reply

Jen.. you missed a few things…we keep a flashlight under the set of the excursion.. also under each seat is a blanket for each child (a small one just enough for them to snuggle with) and the last thing is a first aid kit… with those instant ice packs in it.. (I have all boys and they always seem to be bumping something).. also, I have one of those little trash bags for each seat that the kids sit because picking up straws and the little wrappers makes me INSANE..so if they don’t pick it up out of their area they get to clean the WHOLE car out. Oh I almost forgot.. we keep a gallon ziplock in the glovebox for our cords (cell phones, bluetooth, mp3 players.) that way it’s all in one place if we go someplace “uncharged”…Much love.. the video was GREAT.. and as always you look beautiful!.. don’t worry about the sun!..it looks good on you!

4. By Jen C on Jun 8, 2011 | Reply

Jen-
    I loved this video! Great ideas for maximizing space
    and time!
    Thank you.

5. By Brooke Alexander on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

I loved your side door and truck space tips! I will for sure be implementing these! A major problem I always have is where to keep the trash bag? I recently started using those little diaper scented baggies that come all rolled up. Every trip out I make one available and once it’s full enough, it’s tossed. Do you have any better ideas for this? I also keep a Transfer Basket in my car. When I get home, it goes inside by the front door and holds movies to take back to the store, things to get mailed, things to return and so on.

6. By Julie Watts on Jul 12, 2011 | Reply

Okay LOVE the idea of having blank notecard/envelope sets in the car. I also keep address labels for my business in the car because I drive to the post office and forget to grab one. And I love that you have scissors in there. I had a swiss army knife on my keychain but kept having to take it off when I fly several times a year. The yellow pad AND the small “tear off” notepad is perfect together. The yellow pad doesn’t get ripped up since you have the tear off one to give people email addresses or other quick jots. Very helpful video Jen!

7. By Wende Pentz on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Just cleaned and detailed my Rav 4 today! Then took some of your tips to get organized! I LOVE how it turned out..it feels so great! thanks for this video :) Saw you at MOPS! :)